I am a Research Scientist at Google NY working on problems in natural language generation and evaluation.
I got my PhD from the University of Washington, where I was a member of Noah Smith's ARK.
My dissertation was on text generation and evaluation for human-machine collaborative writing.
- Sep 2021 Started at Google Research.
- Aug 2021 Dissertation has been submitted and approved.
- Jul 2021 Our ACL paper was selected as an
- May 2021 Paper accepted to ACL 2021. paper
- Mar 2021 Paper accepted to NAACL 2021.
- Jul 2020 Workshop on Narrative Understanding,
Storylines, and Events held at ACL.
- Jun 2020 Survey paper on evaluating NLG. paper