I am a Research Scientist at Google NY working on problems in natural language generation and evaluation.
I got my PhD from the University of Washington, where I was a member of Noah Smith's ARK.
My dissertation was on text generation and evaluation for human-machine collaborative writing.
- Apr 2022 Our ML Eval Standards Workshop paper won an outstanding paper award! paper
- Feb 2022 Survey of obstacles in NLG evaluation. paper
- Sep 2021 Started at Google Research.
- Aug 2021 Dissertation has been submitted and approved.
- Jul 2021 Our ACL 2021 paper was selected as an
Outstanding Paper! paper